he University of Ghana has cancelled the August congregation due to the ongoing strike by university administrators. University administrators have been on strike for more than a month now.
Director of Academic Affairs, Enoch Amartey says the university would revert to the former calendar.
This means students who pursued the bachelor of arts programme will graduate March next year while the sciences will graduate in November this year.
Mr. Amartey however emphasized that the directive is restricted to only the 2012 – 2013 academic year.
It also excludes private institutions affiliated to the University of Ghana.
- University of Ghana inaugurates collegiate system
- IMPORTANT RELEASE: Changes in the grades of Legon students
- Two Legon ladies honoured for being top 2013 WASSCE students in West Africa
- Legon Parliament House demands apology from the Herald Newspaper for labeling VC "Idi Amin"
- Legon to launch Pace-Setting Series as part of its 65th Anniversary